EVERYONE CAN SING!
"...group singing, even if the people involved are amateur singers at best, still led to "considerable emotional, social and cognitive benefits" and was therapeutic to participants. "[There] may be very little difference in the enjoyment of generating musical sounds at the most professional and the most amateur levels."
Listen to an interview I gave for DublinCity Radio FM.
The program is called 'Music: In Search of Song', and talks to various artists about their relationship to singing.
My interview begins 26min in!
Private Singing Lessons, online, group, one-to-one:
Group classes will focus on:
- Vocal technique exercises in order to sing to full potential and capacity
- Warm-up vocal exercises
- Learning a new song each week
- Understanding more about vocal range, dynamics, pitch and timbre
- Looking at introducing a wide variety of musical genres, of putting harmonies into songs and at ways of varying the experience and presentation of songs
We will work on a range of things which could include:
- Choosing three songs of your choice
- Learning about vocal anatomy, style, phrasing, song interpretation and ornamentation
- Performance technique, stage presence and microphone technique
- Looking at two and three-part harmony songs
- Breath control, intonation, vocal range
- Songwriting skills
**For details about prices and times please email: